A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pachelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Pachelo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pachelo
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachelo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pachelo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Pachelo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George M. Pachelo practice?
- Dr. George Pachelo has 1 office location.
Dr. George Pachelo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Cardiologists.