A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pachelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Pachelo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pachelo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pachelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachelo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pachelo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Pachelo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George M. Pachelo practice?
- Dr. George Pachelo has 1 office location.
Dr. George Pachelo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Cardiologists.