A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Paddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Paddock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Paddock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paddock graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Paddock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Owen Paddock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George O. Paddock practice?
- Dr. George Paddock has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Paddock practices Ophthalmology near Cabot, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, AR.
See Cabot Ophthalmologists.