Learn more about Dr. George Paddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Paddock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paddock
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Paddock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Paddock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paddock graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Paddock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Owen Paddock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George O. Paddock practice?
- Dr. George Paddock has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Paddock practices Ophthalmology near Cabot, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, AR.
See Cabot Ophthalmologists.