Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Page
Dr. George Page, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Page is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington, Berea Hospital Chi and Saint Joseph Hospital. Dr. Page has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Page has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Page is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Douglas Appleby Jr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi33
Dr. Walid Abou-Jaoude
Lexington, KY 0 mi26
Dr. Nicholas Schaub
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi9