A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Paik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Paik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Paik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paik graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Paik MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George Paik practice?
- Dr. George Paik has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Paik practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hills, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.