A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Paletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Paletta, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Osteopath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paletta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paletta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Paletta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Paletta graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paletta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Arthur Paletta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Paletta practice?
- Dr. George Paletta has 1 office location.
Dr. George Paletta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Surgeons and Chesterfield Sports Medicine Doctors.