A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Paletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Paletta, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Osteopath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paletta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paletta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Paletta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Paletta graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paletta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Arthur Paletta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Paletta practice?
- Dr. George Paletta has 1 office location.
Dr. George Paletta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Surgeons and Chesterfield Sports Medicine Doctors.