A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Pang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George K T Pang MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George K. Pang practice?
- Dr. George Pang has 1 office location.
Dr. George Pang practices Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists.