A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pantely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Pantely, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantely graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Pantely has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alexander Pantely MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George A. Pantely practice?
- Dr. George Pantely has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Pantely practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.