A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Patramanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patramanis
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Patramanis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Patramanis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patramanis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Patramanis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Patramanis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Patramanis practice?
- Dr. George Patramanis has 10 office locations.
Dr. George Patramanis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bettendorf, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Aledo, IL.
See Bettendorf Radiologists.