A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Patramanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Patramanis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patramanis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Patramanis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Patramanis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Patramanis practice?
- Dr. George Patramanis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Patramanis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Moline, IL.
See Moline Radiologists.