Dr. George Peck Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery West Orange, NJ

no change

July 29th, 2016
He is a great doctor & a good man.

October 28th, 2015
Ruined my lip
I would never recommend Dr. Peck. Even one star is way too much for him. I had my upper lip done by him years ago even before hyaluronic acid fillers were available. He assured me it is very easy and simple procedure. He did TERRIBLE job.My lip was uneven with the material obviously misplaced.When I went for follow up he assured me it looks good and it will "settle in" over time. I did not believe him and went for second opinion to another surgeon who recommended I should have it removed immediately as it will stay the way it is and if it is in for too long it will be much harder to remove. Needles to stay my lip has not been the same and I have 3 little scars to remind me of my mistake of having Dr. Peck to touch my face. Do yourself a favour and stay away.

March 31st, 2015
Rhinoplasty
The BEST surgeon! True professional. Very pleased with my results.

January 28th, 2014
Liposuction
I am writing this review based on 2 surgeries I had with Dr.Peck Jr. It has been almost 10 years since my surgery and not a day goes by that I look in the mirror and regret using him as my dctr. After my 1st liposuction surgery one thigh was twice the size of the other. Uneven to a point that I was limited to wearing skirts to try and take attention away from the area. After almost a year I had a second surgery to "correct" his mistake. The day of my second surgery he literally took 2 minutes to go over the areas of concern before I went under anesthesia. After about a month I noticed that there was a huge indentation in one of my outer thighs. He also took some fat out of one leg that was never even an area that was touched in the first surgery making another part of my legs uneven.When i went to see him for a f/up visit he told me the side with the huge indent looked better and he wanted to do it on the other side!!! At that point I realized that I made a huge mistake choosing this dctr. I contacted his staff several times to make appts and seek advice and the NEVER returned ANY of my calls. They NEVER followed up afterward at all!! I even sent a letter letting him know how upsetting this was and I got no response. 10 years ago there was no medical websites like this to write reviews and warn potential patients of the disaster they could avoid. Over the last 10 years I've had 2 surgeries to try and correct the horrible job he did. Every time I look in the mirror- yes 10 years later- I hate the way my body is shaped and wish I had never met this dctr. He did a horrible job, after care was non existent and when his office knew I was unhappy they NEVER returned my calls nor did they ever follow up. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!! A decision to change your body should be well researched.. I truly hope this review will help someone choose another dctr

January 27th, 2014
Dr. Peck is excellent
Dr. George Peck has been our family's plastic surgeon for twelve years. He's taken care of emergencies as well as both plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures exceedingly well. His fine medical training along with his critical decisions make him the best doctor. Another aspect is the fine treatment you get in his office from staff has been with him for over a decade. I live in Florida but still choose to go to Dr. Peck in NJ.

November 11th, 2013
Satisfaction
I have know Dr. Peck for 14 years he has performed two breast aug in the last 14 years. I see him twice a year for botox and filler. I could not be any happy with my experience with Dr. Peck. He is very attentive and kind and friendly, he listens very carefully to all of my requests and questions. And always comes up with an appropriate answer and solution....I highly recommend Dr. Peck to all of my friends and have brought many of my friends to him and they are equally happy with him.

October 23rd, 2013
Dr Peck destroyed my face
I had just turned 50. My skin was somewhat unevenly textured due to years of acne in my 30s and 40s. I went in to see Dr Peck about a resurfacing treatment on my skin. At 50, I was not saggy at all. Dr Peck said I would not be happy with laser, only a lift...I know now that he was selling what he does, facelifts, not lazer resurfacing treatments. I did not know that then so I gullibly believed him and went with the $10,000 lift. I came out looking like Jackie Mason and I had large red marks around my mouth and chin area since he brought in a laser that he didn't know how to use since he wanted to augment the lift by smoothing the skin around the mouth and chin area. The red marks persisted for 18 months to two years, wearing makeup to cover it. I went back to him and he turned his back on me because he knows he messed up. Now they are just deep holes and craters on my face and every time I look in the mirror, I think about how much I hate what this man did to me. I have been to other doctors to try to fix the problem, but it will always be there. Dr Peck ruined my face and I can only hope that somehow he understands and experiences himself, the torture he has put me through over the last eight years. DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR AND AVOID THIS MAN...EVERYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING PLASTIC SURGERY SHOULD SEE THIS RATING IF YOU WANT TO MAINTAIN YOUR BEAUTY.

March 5th, 2013
Tummy Tuck
After visiting 3 cosmetic Surgeons, I decided to travel a distance and see Dr Peck for the second time and a second procedure, being 61 years old my stomach was growing and I was not happy with myself, Dr Peck has done an unbelievable Job, my stomach look of a 30 year old, his office staff Is welcoming and his medical staff is caring, his anesthesiologist, did not leave my side until I was comfortable to come home. I recommend Dr Peck and his team as the best in New Jersey for your cosmetic needs or desire

April 25th, 2010
Ms. Elizabeth Abraham
To many revisions of his own surgery procedures,in particular with abdomin lipo, facelifts and nose. To many patients with unsatisfied results. I do ...