Emergency Physician, Family Physicians

9001 S 101st East Ave
Ste 270
Southcrest Medical Campus, Tulsa, OK 74133
918-392-7000
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fantasic Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

I have had many doctors over the years. He is the best doctor I have ever had. My husband also sees him among other people we know. We always recommend him to family and friends. He always takes plenty of time to see us both. Susan always calls back within a reasonable amount of time if we have questions. He has always been very easy to talk to. We hope he never stops being a doctor!

|  Best Doctor in my experience  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

I have always been leary and sceptical of doctors but when I went to Dr. Pendell and gave him only a few of my symptoms, he immediately was able to determine my problem and gave me the perfect solution and prescription to solve the issue. I was very impressed with his knowledge and expertise and would definately recommend his services.

|  bad temper  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

Dr. Pendell has just written my 81yrold mother a very cold letter informing her that he will no longer be her doctor due to "deteriorating relationship". He apparently believes she has not followed his instructions here and there when actually in one instance there was an appt cancelled due to a fall, another was cancelled but the office didn't record that, to name 2 misunderstandings of several. He actually called me and yelled at me on one occasion altho he didn't even know me. This has been a blow to my mother and I feel he is childish and egotistical.

|  A VERY caring nurse and Dr.!!  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2011

I came to this Dr. with multiple problems. More than any one Dr. could handle. I had seen 15 Drs. in the last 3 years before seeing Dr. Pendell. I was terrified to have to start all the way over with a new Dr., nurse and Hospital! They both put me at ease. Gave me time to speak and they took notes and actually listened! Took one thing at a time and have finally gotten to the bottom of a LOT of my problems and those still unsolved are being followed up on. He is VERY thorough! Leaves no stone uncovered! Very patient! Very kind! Susan is amazing as a Nurse! It's so hard to find both a Nurse and a Dr. you feel comfortable telling the whole truth too! I am a challenge and I know it. They have been very patient with me, my husband and our son. We all love them! THANK YOU FROM the bottom of our hearts! We love you guys!!!

|  show details
by Chris on Jan 10th, 2010

Dr. Pendell is a very kind, caring doctor. But above all, he is a master clinician, going above and beyond to get the right diagnosis. He really knows his stuff. I have personally recommended him to my friends and family..and they think he is great. A definite four star doctor!

|  An excellent Doctor and Staff!  |  show details
by Cynthia Holt on May 29th, 2009

I have had multiple medical problems for the last 4 years. 2 years ago in the middle of my treatment and diagnosis', my health insurance changed, so I had to switch Dr.s At this time I had seen over 15 different Dr.s and was being treated by about 7-8. I was not looking forward to switching all of my records which, look like a book! Our previous Doctor we had been with for over 5 years (Dr. Wenger) was an awesome Dr and I loved their staff. I didn't think it was possible to find someone like that again. Dr. Wenger referred us to Dr. Pendell, when I asked him for some help on picking our new Dr. I have to say it has worked out very well. Dr. Pendell is a very intelligent, calm, thorough and accurate Dr. We also love his staff. Susan is a Great nurse. It was very hard for me to start all over and explain everything to a new Dr. Dr. Pendell and Susan made it easy and I felt very comfortable after only a couple of visits. We are all very happy!