Dr. George Pendell III MD Patient Reviews

January 10th, 2016
He is an exceptional Physician who will sit and listen to what is going on. Does not cut You short or hurry you out the door. This Physician cares about his patients.

November 12th, 2015
Very thorough, competent, spends time to fully understand and diagnose the problems. Makes you feel like a person and not a number.

October 9th, 2012
Fantasic Doctor!
I have had many doctors over the years. He is the best doctor I have ever had. My husband also sees him among other people we know. We always recommend him to family and friends. He always takes plenty of time to see us both. Susan always calls back within a reasonable amount of time if we have questions. He has always been very easy to talk to. We hope he never stops being a doctor!

February 7th, 2012
Best Doctor in my experience
I have always been leary and sceptical of doctors but when I went to Dr. Pendell and gave him only a few of my symptoms, he immediately was able to determine my problem and gave me the perfect solution and prescription to solve the issue. I was very impressed with his knowledge and expertise and would definately recommend his services.

January 28th, 2012
bad temper
Dr. Pendell has just written my 81yrold mother a very cold letter informing her that he will no longer be her doctor due to "deteriorating relationship". He apparently believes she has not followed his instructions here and there when actually in one instance there was an appt cancelled due to a fall, another was cancelled but the office didn't record that, to name 2 misunderstandings of several. He actually called me and yelled at me on one occasion altho he didn't even know me. This has been a blow to my mother and I feel he is childish and egotistical.

July 10th, 2011
A VERY caring nurse and Dr.!!
I came to this Dr. with multiple problems. More than any one Dr. could handle. I had seen 15 Drs. in the last 3 years before seeing Dr. Pendell. I was terrified to have to start all the way over with a new Dr., nurse and Hospital! They both put me at ease. Gave me time to speak and they took notes and actually listened! Took one thing at a time and have finally gotten to the bottom of a LOT of my problems and those still unsolved are being followed up on. He is VERY thorough! Leaves no stone uncovered! Very patient! Very kind! Susan is amazing as a Nurse! It's so hard to find both a Nurse and a Dr. you feel comfortable telling the whole truth too! I am a challenge and I know it. They have been very patient with me, my husband and our son. We all love them! THANK YOU FROM the bottom of our hearts! We love you guys!!!

January 10th, 2010
Dr. Pendell is a very kind, caring doctor. But above all, he is a master clinician, going above and beyond to get the right diagnosis. He really knows his stuff. I have personally recommended him to my friends and family..and they think he is great. A definite four star doctor!