Dr. George Penn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 3rd, 2016
Dr. Penn is WONDERFUL:) We were so lucky to see him after our initial pediatric visit with another doctor at this practice...20 years ago. He couldn't have been more helpful, professional, and clinically correct. My sons are now moving on to an physician for "adults"...but I am so pleased that Dr. Penn was part of our lives for the time that my children saw him.

November 20th, 2009
the best pediatrician in monterey
I've taken my son to other pediatricians, but none compare to Dr. Penn. I wish he saw adults, because I want him to be my doctor. He is the epitome of an excellent physician. He personally follows up with his patients on the phone. Yes, personally. Not a nurse. Him. He really listens to you and your child, is responsive and open. Spends a lot of time with you both. He remembers details from one visit to the next, even if those visits are months apart. He is totally present and dialed in. You can tell he really cares about his patients and loves what he does. Once, when my son and I were standing in the crowded parking lot outside his office, after hours, he pulled up beside us in his car. He was on his way out, and he rolled down his window. "Do you need to see me?" he asked, with genuine caring and concern. I almost cried at his kindness. We didn't need to see him. But his just noticing us in the crowded parking lot, and asking that question, reveals the kind of man he is. Exceptional.

May 4th, 2009
Allways Available!
Dr. Penn is completely accessible. He gives parents his home phone number so you can call him any time, even if the office is closed. He'll even see your child in his home after office hours so you don't have to go to the emergency room! He is absolutely wonderful!