A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pepe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Anthony Pepe DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Pepe practice?
- Dr. George Pepe has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Pepe practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairless Hills, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Anesthesiologists and Huntingdon Valley Pain Management Doctors.