A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Perdikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Perdikis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdikis graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Perdikis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George C. Perdikis practice?
- Dr. George Perdikis has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Perdikis practices Neurological Surgery near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.