Dr. George Pereira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Pereira?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. George Pereira?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 20th, 2015

Definately the best doctor I've had in my adult years if not my entire life. He listened to my problems , diagnosed me correctly , and not once have I had a stressful episode. Prior doctors that I've had appointments have ended in arguments or me storming out over thier attitude and thier way of doctoring .Ive been through at least 3 doctors in the past few years and my Bp was at a strike rate at a young 30. I went through at least 15 types of medications that did not work. I felt like a guinea pig. Dr. Pereira had me up and running, back to normal levels after the first visit. I was shocked! Leaving them to go to Pereira was like a child running to thier favorite elder that makes the "bad things" go away with a smile and surety . Metaphorically, I can't put it any better than that.

June 7th, 2016