Dr. George Pereira Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. George Pereira?

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Definately the best doctor I've had in my adult years if not my entire life. He listened to my problems , diagnosed me correctly , and not once have I had a stressful episode. Prior doctors that I've had appointments have ended in arguments or me storming out over thier attitude and thier way of doctoring .Ive been through at least 3 doctors in the past few years and my Bp was at a strike rate at a young 30. I went through at least 15 types of medications that did not work. I felt like a guinea pig. Dr. Pereira had me up and running, back to normal levels after the first visit. I was shocked! Leaving them to go to Pereira was like a child running to thier favorite elder that makes the "bad things" go away with a smile and surety . Metaphorically, I can't put it any better than that.

Posted on June 7th, 2016