A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Persin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Persin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Persin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Persin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Persin, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Persin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Persin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Persin DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Persin practice?
- Dr. George Persin has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Persin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.