Dr. George Peterkin III Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. George Peterkin III?

July 14th, 2014

Dr. Peterking is amazing

I was so blessed to have Dr. Peterkin as my surgeon. He's head of surgery and made me so comfortable about my surgery that I was ready for my surgery. I am happy I had a surgeon like him operating on me, who assured his patients their in good hands.

May 8th, 2014

Patient left for dead after 3 botched surgeries

All I can say about Dr. Peterkin is RUN, dont walk to get away from him. This man did not listen to me when I told him I had an obstruction from the first surgery, then when we asked for his partner for the second surgery, he somehow was the head surgeon again, and 2 days later, I was having a 3rd surgery where he left me for dead, told hospital staff that I wouldnt make it a month, but I am still kicking with no help from him, and he is avoiding my phone calls.

August 14th, 2017