A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Peters, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Peters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George - Peters MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George -. Peters practice?
- Dr. George Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. George Peters practices Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.