A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Peters, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Peters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George - Peters MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George -. Peters practice?
- Dr. George Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. George Peters practices Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.