Dr. George Pettey MD Patient Reviews

May 19th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient for about three years, he is the best doctor I have ever had, very thorough. He listens to me and helps me make the right choice ...

October 21st, 2015
Best Dr. in Missouri
Dr. Pettey has been my Dr. for close to 14 years. This man saved my life from a heart problem when half a dozen other doctors couldn't find the problem. He has always been there for me for minor or major health problems. He is always courteous and professional at all times. I feel that without him I would have been dead a long time ago. I am 69 years old and to someone my age it is imperative to have a good doctor. Even when he was in Branson, I drove from Springfield down there because he was the only doctor I trusted. I feel that if he can't fix the problem, he will send you to someone that can. I hope we never lose this fine young doctor. I tell everyone I know that if they want to know what's wrong, call Dr. Pettey.

January 20th, 2015
Dr .Petty I want to thank you.
He made me fell a human being again I had Some horrible ordeals with Dr.'s in east Texas He has help me over come some of those things,I have to hand it to him.so,far so good.I'm sure there is good Dr."s out there,He the best I've meet Thanks

August 17th, 2012
HORRIBLE!!!!
Dr Pettey is the absolute WORST and most unprofessional physician I have EVER experienced. He shoved his moral and spiritual belifs down my throat without my consent and made me feel like a piece of crap! I am a 21 year old female who had become pregnant and went to him solely to confirm the pregnancy, but he turned it into a spiritual lecture. By the time I had left there I was in tears and never returned. I know plenty of other patients of his who have had horrible experiences with him. He does not treat his patients with respect and he has told one person so far to my knowledge to "suck it up" after he had a serious heart surgery. This man is AWFUL. If you want a pleasant experience with your doctor, you will not want to go to him.