A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Philip is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philip
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Philip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Philip, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Philip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Philip MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George Philip practice?
- Dr. George Philip has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Philip practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boaz, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL and Huntsville, AL.
See Boaz Internists and Boaz Cardiologists.