Learn more about Dr. George Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Philip is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philip
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Philip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Philip, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Philip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Philip MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George Philip practice?
- Dr. George Philip has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Philip practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boaz, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL and Huntsville, AL.
See Boaz Internists and Boaz Cardiologists.