A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Philippides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Philippides is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philippides
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Philippides Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Philippides, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Philippides graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Philippides has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- West Roxbury VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Philippides MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George J. Philippides practice?
- Dr. George Philippides has 1 office location.
Dr. George Philippides practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Cardiologists.