A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pilcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Pilcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilcher
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Pilcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilcher graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Pilcher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Pilcher MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Pilcher practice?
- Dr. George Pilcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Pilcher practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.