A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Piros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Piros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Piros, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Piros graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Piros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Effingham County Hospital
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Peter Piros MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George P. Piros practice?
- Dr. George Piros has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Piros practices Diagnostic Radiology near Statesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Statesboro Radiologists.