A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Samraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Samraj, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Samraj graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Samraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samraj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George P. Samraj practice?
Dr. George Samraj practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Family Physicians.