A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Samraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samraj
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Samraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Samraj, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Samraj graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Samraj MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George P. Samraj practice?
- Dr. George Samraj has 1 office location.
Dr. George Samraj practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Family Physicians.