A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Pope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Pope, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pope has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George H Pope MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George H. Pope practice?
- Dr. George Pope has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Pope practices Plastic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Orlando Surgeons.