A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Pope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Pope, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body-Contouring after Massive Weight Loss
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pope has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Haynes Pope MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George H. Pope practice?
- Dr. George Pope has 1 office location.
Dr. George Pope practices Plastic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.