Surgeons
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
3872 Oakwater Cir
Orlando, FL 32806
(407) 857-6261
Locations and availability (1)

|  WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE  |  show details
by Ryan on Mar 26th, 2014

I am not one to write reviews for anything but I felt inclined to take the time to share my experience that ive had with Dr. Pope and wonderful staff. I came in for Otoplasty surgery (ear pinning) which is something I have planned on doing for a long time. I was in a rush to get it done before the weddings that I have coming up. Lisa the office manager (I think) was able to get me onto the table the day after the consult! Wow. I have had many surgeries in my life unfortunately but this is one I looked forward to. Dr. Pope was very thorough and made me feel more confident about what he was going to do. I have tried to imagine what my ears would look like if they didnt stick out for years but never could have imagined they would look this good. I am confused because I cant even see any scars behind my ears... even with a handheld mirror! Where did he hide them? My friends cant see them either... How did he do it?! Dr. Pope is amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve their look in any way, shape, or form. Worth every penny.

|  Not the best doctor....  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2013

He is a disgrace to the medical profession.

|  I have never looked so good.  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

I have been seeing dr. Pope for over ten years. Between his procedures and the aestheticians procedures I look better than ever. My friends say I am getting younger while they are getting older. Everyone should be having DermaFrac treatments to regain or maintain their youthful look.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2012

From the time I made the appointment to when I had the surgery to my after care this practice is first class. The office is clean and the staff is very friendly. I can't say enough about Lisa, she scheduled my appointment, sat with me after the consultation and even talked through my fears the next day on the phone. The day of my surgery she stayed with me and waited until 7:30 that night until I woke up, not because she had to but because she said she would. She is awesome and a definite asset to that practice! Dr. Pope exceeded my expectation, I had a mini lift about 7 years ago and had some scars around my eyes and ears that had always bothered me, I am 12 days post op and I can't see them, not even from the new stitches he put in. He did a septoplasty on me and I was breathing better when I woke up. I am very pleased and look forward to seeing the end results as the months go by.

|  Amazing staff and Dr. Pope is great!  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

I have know Dr. Pope for over 20 years and I have had several treatments from his staff; the best results you can imagine.....I love them all! They are all like part of my family! A great team! BA

|  Awesome doctor and staff  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I met Dr.Pope when he was on call at the children's hospital in Orlando. He came within 30 minutes to help my then 10 year daughter who fell off her bike and split her face open. 1 year later you can not see where she fell! He was awesome so awesome my husband suggest I speak to him about correcting a horrible breast reduction I had from a New York City doctor 18 years ago. Lisa was so kind and patient with me during the scheduling process as well as the rest of the staff. 4 weeks later after my surgery and you can see the major improvement ! Dr Pope was available on weekends during my first week of recovery, even Sunday! What doctor does the? The staff has always been nice and respectful. I highly recommend Dr. Pope for your cosmetic needs!! You will not find a nicer office, I promise you!

Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Pope is a great plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend him. He had performed my breast augmentation and I am very happy with the results.He was very caring and considerate of my needs and concerns.When I returned to his office for my follow up visit from my procedure he spent a long time with me to go over my care. His nurse was gentle with removing my sutures and always friendly! I will go back to Dr. Pope again for any plastic surgery procedures and recommend him to my girlfriends!Beth G

|  Best in The Country  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I have had a number of procedures and Dr Pope and his staff are professional, friendly and the results were great!

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in Orlando  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Pope (and have to my best friends!) and trust him completely to do an excellent job on any type of surgery. I've had two major surgeries, a face lift including my neck and breast lift!. Dr. Pope is a perfectionist and takes time and care in doing his the best work possible. He is extremely talented, caring, and honest. The office staff is very efficient, warm, and caring. At my follow-up after surgery I was treated like family. If I choose to do any other plastic surgery I would not consider any other Plastic Surgeon in Central Florida!Claudette Ervin, Altamonte Springs, FL

Aug 9th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Pope for over 20 years and he is the most professional, kind and talented doctor that I have ever met. His patients are his number one priority. His office staff were amazing and I felt like I was being taken care of by family. I recently had a ten (10) hour procedure that entailed a breast argumentation, neck lift, liposuction, rhinoplasty and upper eye lift. It was an intense 10 hours surgery but I felt safe and well taken care of. Four (4) weeks later I'm very happy with the results. Dr. Pope is amazing and I would recommend him & his staff to anyone and everyone!!

|  Happy facelift patient  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I've had several surgeries over the years with Dr. Pope but most recently I had a facelift and my eyes done. I used to work in a hospital and I knew that many doctors and nurses chose him for themselves and their families, so I had no qualms about seeing him. I had surgery in his outpatient center and loved the care. The nurses are well trained and experienced. My results are amazing. Very natural looking. People who meet me can't believe how old I am, and even I can't see the scars. Dr. Pope is the best (and a very nice, pleasant man).

|  Honest and Caring  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I am totally happy with Dr Pope and his staff. Dr Pope has done surgery on my breasts, eyes, and a little liposuction on my legs. I have to say, I am very satisfied. I would never let another doctor do any cosmetic procedures on me. When you have found the best you stick with it. Dr Pope and his staff treated me like family. Dr Pope is also very honest, if he feels you do not need something he will tell you.I have sent my family and friends to him and they are all satisfied.

Aug 1st, 2012

While Dr.Pope may be an acceptable physician, his office staff could use some training in customer service. I would never recommend anyone to come to this practice. Do yourself a favor and go to an office where the staff treat you and your concerns fairly and properly.

|  Terrible giving injections. When makes a mistake, he does not take responsiblity!!!!  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

I had fillers put around the mouth. They caused terrible buising and broken arteries around the mouth that after 2years have not gone away. The effects of the filler Restylane are still lumpy. I went back to have it correct. He charge me for the extra filler and said that the broken arteries were not he fault. He advised me to have an other procedure to lazer off his mistake and gave me a prize of over $600 for 3 sessions to remove them. He is the poorest excuse for a doctor. He is never there and always on vacation. He speeds through the procedures as if his house or houses are on fire. Gives you the bill even faster. His Esthetician, Lillianna is horrible and a real sales women. He will do whatever you want whether you need it or not as long as you pay for it. "Way to go Dr. Pope.

|  Greedy much?  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

He does not take cash even! He only wants to do boob jobs now. Maybe he needs to move to Cali where this is the expected attitude. He personally refused to schedule a office visit to discuss a possible cancer biopsy even though I offered to pay cash for whatever charges might be incurred. What a jerk!

Nov 8th, 2011

Purchased 2 groupons for spider vein removal for $199. I would never recommend anyone to go to this practice for any type of treatment unless you want to deal with unorganized office staff, terrible customer service, and ineffective treatment results. . The Office was very overwhelmed with groupon response that they constantly lost appointments and called to reschedule the ones they did have. Called in february and finally had first appointment (after office rescheduled twice) in June. Dr. Pope himself did the treatment instead of the nurse (because one of the nurses quit) and honestly its been 4 months and I don't notice a difference, legs are still blue and the same. Tried to redeem 2nd groupon and the office claims I no-showed a 2nd appointment. I mentioned I spoke with a receptionist (who apparently has also left the practice) who said I didn't have an appointment for that date. The office response from Dana to this too bad, we're not fixing this, you lost your deal with us, call groupon. And I said "too bad" for all of the bad reviews you are going to read online now, if you don't honor your services or try to make things right for your customers.Honestly this was the only groupon I purchased that was a complete waste of money.

|  A most satisfied patient!  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2009

I have had several surgeries with him. He is GOOD!