Dr. George Pope MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 17 reviews

January 18th, 2016
Excellent doctor, excellent office staff.....

January 4th, 2016
Dr. Pope is by far the best plastic surgeon I've seen. His staff is friendly and professional. The services I have received are top quality. His injector is also incredibly good and fixed a botched job I had done with another surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

January 15th, 2015
I had a breast lift,and implant put under my muscle he had to redo 2 times and i still landed under my arm pit and he said he would not fix and COULD not fix

December 18th, 2014
I have had several procedures with Dr George Pope, and I was completely satisfied with my results. Dr Pope is very attentive to your concerns.

March 26th, 2014
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE
I am not one to write reviews for anything but I felt inclined to take the time to share my experience that ive had with Dr. Pope and wonderful staff. I came in for Otoplasty surgery (ear pinning) which is something I have planned on doing for a long time. I was in a rush to get it done before the weddings that I have coming up. Lisa the office manager (I think) was able to get me onto the table the day after the consult! Wow. I have had many surgeries in my life unfortunately but this is one I looked forward to. Dr. Pope was very thorough and made me feel more confident about what he was going to do. I have tried to imagine what my ears would look like if they didnt stick out for years but never could have imagined they would look this good. I am confused because I cant even see any scars behind my ears... even with a handheld mirror! Where did he hide them? My friends cant see them either... How did he do it?! Dr. Pope is amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve their look in any way, shape, or form. Worth every penny.

August 14th, 2013
I have never looked so good.
I have been seeing dr. Pope for over ten years. Between his procedures and the aestheticians procedures I look better than ever. My friends say I am getting younger while they are getting older. Everyone should be having DermaFrac treatments to regain or maintain their youthful look.

August 26th, 2012
Great Experience
From the time I made the appointment to when I had the surgery to my after care this practice is first class. The office is clean and the staff is very friendly. I can't say enough about Lisa, she scheduled my appointment, sat with me after the consultation and even talked through my fears the next day on the phone. The day of my surgery she stayed with me and waited until 7:30 that night until I woke up, not because she had to but because she said she would. She is awesome and a definite asset to that practice! Dr. Pope exceeded my expectation, I had a mini lift about 7 years ago and had some scars around my eyes and ears that had always bothered me, I am 12 days post op and I can't see them, not even from the new stitches he put in. He did a septoplasty on me and I was breathing better when I woke up. I am very pleased and look forward to seeing the end results as the months go by.

August 15th, 2012
Amazing staff and Dr. Pope is great!
I have know Dr. Pope for over 20 years and I have had several treatments from his staff; the best results you can imagine.....I love them all! They are all like part of my family! A great team! BA

Awesome doctor and staff
I met Dr.Pope when he was on call at the children's hospital in Orlando. He came within 30 minutes to help my then 10 year daughter who fell off her bike and split her face open. 1 year later you can not see where she fell! He was awesome so awesome my husband suggest I speak to him about correcting a horrible breast reduction I had from a New York City doctor 18 years ago. Lisa was so kind and patient with me during the scheduling process as well as the rest of the staff. 4 weeks later after my surgery and you can see the major improvement ! Dr Pope was available on weekends during my first week of recovery, even Sunday! What doctor does the? The staff has always been nice and respectful. I highly recommend Dr. Pope for your cosmetic needs!! You will not find a nicer office, I promise you!

Best in The Country
I have had a number of procedures and Dr Pope and his staff are professional, friendly and the results were great!

August 9th, 2012
I have been going to Dr. Pope for over 20 years and he is the most professional, kind and talented doctor that I have ever met. His patients are his number one priority. His office staff were amazing and I felt like I was being taken care of by family. I recently had a ten (10) hour procedure that entailed a breast argumentation, neck lift, liposuction, rhinoplasty and upper eye lift. It was an intense 10 hours surgery but I felt safe and well taken care of. Four (4) weeks later I'm very happy with the results. Dr. Pope is amazing and I would recommend him & his staff to anyone and everyone!!

Happy facelift patient
I've had several surgeries over the years with Dr. Pope but most recently I had a facelift and my eyes done. I used to work in a hospital and I knew that many doctors and nurses chose him for themselves and their families, so I had no qualms about seeing him. I had surgery in his outpatient center and loved the care. The nurses are well trained and experienced. My results are amazing. Very natural looking. People who meet me can't believe how old I am, and even I can't see the scars. Dr. Pope is the best (and a very nice, pleasant man).