Learn more about Dr. George Popel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Popel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Popel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Popel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Popel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Popel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Popel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George Popel practice?
- Dr. George Popel has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Popel practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Hockessin, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.