Learn more about Dr. George Popp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Popp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Popp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Popp graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Popp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Popp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George C. Popp practice?
Dr. George Popp practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and General Practice near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Farmington Hills Internists, Farmington Hills Pediatricians, and Farmington Hills General Practitioners.