Learn more about Dr. George Popp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Popp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popp
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Popp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Popp graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Popp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Popp MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George C. Popp practice?
- Dr. George Popp has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Popp practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Pediatricians.