A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Postic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Postic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Postic, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Postic graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Postic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges T Postic MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Georges T. Postic practice?
- Dr. Georges Postic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Georges Postic practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.