Dr. George Postic MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Columbia, SC

November 15th, 2012
Before visiting this Doctor, I had previously had my daughter seeing a different doctor. She needed a CT scan and it was only available to be done 1 week later. I called Dr. Postics office to see if they could do the CT Sacn and was told she would have to See the doctor first. They schedule an appt. for the following day to see Dr.Postic and to bring in all my prior paperwork/labs. I was told Postic would then determine if she needed a CT scan and that it could be done the same day.Arrived and greeted with no incidents. Dr.Postic sat and listened to what my daughters medical problem was with a dumbfound look the whole time. When asked why he had that dumbfounded look, he said....I don't understand why you are even here and proceeded to tell me I am abusing the system. (REALLY) I was upfront from the time I called for and appt. and was told it would be no problem. This doctor is very uncaring. Must have been having a really bad day.

August 3rd, 2012
My wife and I both are very happy Dr. Postic is our Dr.

July 23rd, 2011
Gratefull
Dr.Postic,is a very caring and loving Doctor,I have been a pt. of his since 2006.Recently I went to see Dr.Postic,I was very sick had several test done by other caring physicans,whom could'nt pin point my problem,not taking away from those wonderfull physicans.However,Dr.Postic,performed a scope on me which was done sucessfully,he found the problem and treated my condition.To make sure he did missed anything he order futher testing.After having a positive result Dr.Postic,called me personally and discuss his finding and treatment.His nursing staff called me daily for a little over a week to make sure I was doing okay.An addition to the wonderfull treatment I recieved one of nurse took the time out to listen and shared her advice regarding a personal matter in my life.Dr.Postic and the nursing staff really cares about making you better.Thank you Dr.Postic,I am able to eat meals with without any problems.