A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Postma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Postma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Postma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Postma graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Postma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sjerp Postma MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Postma practice?
- Dr. George Postma has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Postma practices Internal Medicine near Mission, KS.
Additional practice locations include: North Branch, MN and Leawood, KS.
See Mission Internists.