A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Postma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Postma is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Postma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Postma graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Postma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sjerp Postma MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Postma practice?
- Dr. George Postma has 1 office location.
Dr. George Postma practices Internal Medicine near Mission, KS.
See Mission Internists.