A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Poulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Poulos, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Poulos, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulos graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Poulos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Bridgewater Goddard Park Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Poulos MD and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Poulos practice?
- Dr. George Poulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Poulos practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MA.
See Brockton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Brockton Radiologists.