A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Predeteanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Predeteanu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Predeteanu, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Predeteanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Predeteanu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Predeteanu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George S. Predeteanu practice?
- Dr. George Predeteanu has 1 office location.
Dr. George Predeteanu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Cardiologists.