A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Predeteanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Predeteanu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Predeteanu
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Predeteanu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Predeteanu, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Predeteanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Predeteanu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Predeteanu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George S. Predeteanu practice?
- Dr. George Predeteanu has 1 office location.
Dr. George Predeteanu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Cardiologists.