A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Prica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Prica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prica
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Prica, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prica graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Prica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Prica MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Prica practice?
- Dr. George Prica has 1 office location.
Dr. George Prica practices Family Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors.