A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Prica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Prica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prica
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Prica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Prica, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prica graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Prica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Prica MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Prica practice?
- Dr. George Prica has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Prica practices Family Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Family Physicians.