A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Profeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Profeta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Profeta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Profeta graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Profeta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St Lukes Hospital of Newburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Profeta MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George J. Profeta practice?
- Dr. George Profeta has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Profeta practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Windsor, NY.
See New Windsor Internists, New Windsor Critical Care Practitioners, and New Windsor Pulmonologists.