A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pronesti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Pronesti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Pronesti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pronesti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pronesti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Raphael Pronesti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Pronesti practice?
- Dr. George Pronesti has 13 office locations.
Dr. George Pronesti practices Ophthalmology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Harleysville, PA.
See King Of Prussia Ophthalmologists.