A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pursley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Pursley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Pursley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pursley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pursley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pursley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan