Dr. George Quick III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Quick III?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. George Quick III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 23rd, 2015

Don't waste your precious time

Nice enough guy, but as a doctor he's is so wishy-washy, vague and ambiguous I think even he's not sure of his diagnosis/advice. His office staff has to be the rudest group of individuals I've encountered in an office setting. I moved my family to another practice.

March 3rd, 2015

Dangerous.

Learn from our mistake. My son's cardiologist (prosthetic heart valve installed when he was 3 months old) requested we get a DVT test due to some pain he has been experiencing in his legs. Not only did Dr. Quick argue that he should not have to do it (because he thinks he knows better than my sons cardiologist that has been watching my son since he was born), but he asked how long my son had the "sniffles" wrote a prescription and just handed it to my sons mother. When she asked if this was going to interfere with his warfarin his response was "I dont know, that is a good question" and he walked out. After enough arguing my ex wife finally managed to get them to order a DVT at swedish, but when she got there he had ordered the wrong test. We did finally get it all sorted out. The pharmacist warned me when i picked up the Azithromycin that it "should" not interfere with his warfarin, but encouraged me to look online as he saw several blurbs online of interactions. Sure enough when I looked online i found no shortage of case studies that had found correlation indicating that Azithromycin can inhibit the bodies ability to metabolize warfarin and skyrocket the effects of the drug. Needless to say, I just tossed it in the trash. (i am also wondering why he would prescribe antibiotics without verifying it was at least a bacterial infection as it would be useless against a virus anyway) The next week we had an appointment with my sons cardiologist (one of the instructors of cardiology at children's hospital) and she did express concern about his actions and said it was a good decision not to give him the medication. Considering the appointment was made at request of his cardiologist, for concerns about his heart, which requires carefully monitored medication regimen of warfarin (which is generic for coumadin and probably one of the most common anticoagulants you will find) that he would be so cavalier about writing prescriptions which he admittedly did not know would affect my sons warfarin, when we never asked for medication, and were there for a test of which he (unqualifiedly) argued against., is disturbing. Also when asked about the interactions, he could not be bothered to even check. Despicable, negligent, and incompetent would be generous terms to describe his abilities. I cannot recommend Dr Quick to anybody, I would not even let him stitch my dog. I have heard good things about the other doctors, but we have fired them as our sons primary care group as i refuse to give another penny to a doctor office who employs such a "doctor". The good thing about Pinion Family Practice is they have a well run scheduling desk. Aside from that i have had repeated other issues (minor but frustrating) and this is the straw that broke the camels back.

September 27th, 2012

Should be Rated ZERO

I left Dr. Quick's practice after finally being fed up with his indifference and the unprofessional staff. I'm a healthy person, I don't visit the Dr. often but on the last two occasions I had appointments with Dr. Quick I was left waiting nearly one hour in the exam room after waiting for 20+ minutes in the waiting room. I found that Dr. Quick didn't listen to me and actually scoffed at information I gave him about my body and what I knew wasn't right. He had the "you don't know what you're talking about" tone. The staff is more interested in their socializing than in patient care and while waiting in the exam room I could hear the staff carrying on, using curse words and discussing other patients- and complaining about them. It's clear that patients are an inconvenience for them- funny since we are their source of revenue. I urge anyone considering Pinon or Dr. Quick to find someone else. You will not get quality care here.

January 17th, 2012

Is he kidding???

I went to George Quick through a medical charity program for which I am thoroughly grateful. Having said that I was so disappointed in him. I have a heart condition called stress cardiomyopathy which is somewhat rare but when I told him about my condition he said he'd never heard of it. Gave him a couple of other names it's called and nope never heard of it.

July 7th, 2011

guy is a real jerk

April 6th, 2011

Horrrible Experience

Not wiiling to take the time to understand your medical concerns or problems. Came in for pregnancy test and Quick told me I tested positive for strep because he couldnt keep his notes straight. I will never return to this office again and would not recommend to others.

January 27th, 2011

Very bad experience with Dr. Quick. He did not diagnose my son with type 1 diabetes after we both told him what was wrong. Sent us homw with steroids and antibiotics. My son, later that day, ended up in the hospital in severe ketoacidosis. Dr. Quick apologized but.....

September 17th, 2017