A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Best, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Best has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Richard Best MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Best practice?
- Dr. George Best has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Best practices Anesthesiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists.