Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Dawson III
Dr. George Dawson III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, SC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Dawson is affiliated with Carolinas Hospital System, Mcleod Regional Medical Center and McLeod Regional Medical Center, Carolina Pines, Carolinas, Clarendon Memorial. Dr. Dawson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. George Dawson III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. George Dawson III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.
Dr. Albert Gilpin Jr
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Florence, SC 0.68 mi33
Dr. Thomas Mezzanotte
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Florence, SC 0.68 mi21
Dr. Christopher Litts
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Florence, SC 0.68 mi25