A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dawson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Dawson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
- McLeod Regional Medical Center, Carolina Pines, Carolinas, Clarendon Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Robert Dawson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George R. Dawson practice?
- Dr. George Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Dawson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Florence, SC.
See Florence Orthopedic Surgeons.