A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dawson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Dawson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
- McLeod Regional Medical Center, Carolina Pines, Carolinas, Clarendon Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Robert Dawson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George R. Dawson practice?
- Dr. George Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Dawson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Florence, SC.
See Florence Surgeons.