A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Green practice?
- Dr. George Green has 1 office location.
Dr. George Green practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Allergists and Abington Internists.