A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Green practice?
- Dr. George Green has 1 office location.
Dr. George Green practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Allergists and Abington Internists.