A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Haddad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Haddad MD is a male Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George R. Haddad practice?
- Dr. George Haddad has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Haddad practices Pediatrics near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Aliquippa, PA and Beaver Falls, PA.
See Beaver Pediatricians.