A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Richard Jones MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Jones practice?
- Dr. George Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Jones practices Ophthalmology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Macon Ophthalmologists.