A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Richard Jones MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Jones practice?
- Dr. George Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Jones practices Ophthalmology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Macon Ophthalmologists.