A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Nichols, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Nichols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Nichols MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. G Nichols practice?
- Dr. G Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. G Nichols practices Dermatology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Dermatologists.