A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Saade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Saade, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Hot Flashes
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Saade graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George R. Saade practice?
Dr. George Saade practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Vascular Surgery near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Dickinson Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Dickinson Pediatricians, and Dickinson Surgeons.