A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- St Luke`s Cornwall Hospital - St Lukes Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Robert Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Smith practice?
- Dr. George Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. George Smith practices Ophthalmology near Westerly, RI.
See Westerly Ophthalmologists.