A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- St Luke`s Cornwall Hospital - St Lukes Campus
- Martinsburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Robert Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Smith practice?
- Dr. George Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Smith practices Ophthalmology near Westerly, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsburg, WV.
See Westerly Ophthalmologists.