A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Russell Watson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George R. Watson practice?
- Dr. George Watson has 1 office location.
- Dr. George Watson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Park City, KS.