Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Westerman
Dr. George Westerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA, with another office in Santa Barbara, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Westerman is affiliated with Ventura County Medical Center, Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital and Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Westerman has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. George Westerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.
Dr. Cary Conyers
Santa Barbara, CA 1.28 mi45
Dr. Phillip West
Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Hematology
Santa Barbara, CA 1.29 mi44
Dr. Donald Thomas II
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Santa Barbara, CA 1.29 mi31