A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Westerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westerman
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Westerman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Westerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Richard Westerman MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. G R. Westerman practice?
- Dr. G Westerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. G Westerman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.