A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Raymond Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George R. Williams practice?
- Dr. George Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Opelousas Orthopedic Surgeons.