A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rab
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rab graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital - Northern Calif
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T Rab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George T. Rab practice?
- Dr. George Rab has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Rab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.