A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rab graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital - Northern Calif
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T Rab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George T. Rab practice?
- Dr. George Rab has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Rab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.