A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rabey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rabey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabey graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rabey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Tulare District HealthCare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alan Rabey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Rabey practice?
- Dr. George Rabey has 1 office location.
Dr. George Rabey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Radiologists.